Sunday, May 17, 2009

Runaway Stroller


Today was like many May days in Syracuse, sunny but cold & windy. Since it was too cold to go outside, we decided to go for a nice walk around the mall. My husband takes out the stroller and I throw my purse into the bottom. As my husband reaches in to get the baby out of the car and I reach into the car to get the diaper bag, we see our stroller shooting across the parkinglot at 15 miles per hour! No joke, it had to be at least that fast. Since my husband had the baby, I am now chasing the stroller across the entire parking lot! This doesn't sound too bad except that it was a HUGE parking lot and the wind kept blowing it faster and further away! On top of that, I am laughing so hard I can barely run!!! Finally, the stroller hits curb and flips into the air collapsing upside down. I just about lost it lauging so hard!! I look back and see my husband practically in tears laughing so hard!! Ahhhhh.....sometimes life gives you these rediculous moments of hilarity to remind you to laugh in life. :)

1 comment:

  1. This is too funny! Those strollers have a way of taking off don't they? Mine broke my neighbor's light along their driveway while it was trying to run away last week. LOL

    ReplyDelete